Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Obsessed with SUNSET CLIFFS!!

Well I'm basically obsessed with Sunset Cliffs! I've gone 2 more times since my first post about it. Once for Frank's birthday, and another time Tony and I just went to hang out. For Frank's birthday we went to dog beach first which is always fun, and than we went to Sunset Cliffs to watch the sunset. Can I just say that it was absolutely amazing! We got there like an hour before the sunset and so we just hung out at the cliffs. Tony and Frank jumped off the cliff but Emily and I didn't. So here are a few more pictures from Frank's birthday and some from when me and Tony just went and climbed down the cliff to the beach (which is totally dangerous but definitely worth it!).




Yea we had to climb up and down that cliff, totally worth it!



Frank & Emily



Yea...we can be a little weird sometimes






Tony jumping off the cliff



Frank jumping off the cliff



This was right before sunset

1 comment:

  1. i just can't believe you guys had never been there before i wanted to go. but i'm so glad i mentioned it!! ha it never gets old going there... even though we've only gone those 2 times with you guys ha

    ReplyDelete