Welcome to my blog!!! I love reading the blogs of other people, so I figured that I'd start my own Since my life can be pretty crazy, I thought I'd entertain everyone with my stories! This is officially my very first post! How exciting! I just want to warn you of some thing you'll probably be seeing pretty regularly posted on my blog....pictures of our dogs! Me and my husband absolutely love them and take them pretty much everywhere, so I'll be sure that anyone who reads my blog gets to know them too. That's pretty much it for my first post. I promise the posts that are soon to come will be a lot more exciting and maybe even a little longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

we love charlie and moose! ohh i you left out the "R" in charlies name in your about me section ha i just noticed that.
ReplyDeleteWait you got another dog? Having a baby has made me so out of the loop! I am really excited that you started a blog!
ReplyDelete