Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunset Cliffs

So we went to Sunset Cliffs today with Frank & Emily and all the dogs. I can not even tell you how beautiful it was! There's a trail there that runs right along side of the cliffs, so you have this amazing view during your entire walk. Unfortunately Moose got a little tired, and I think his feet were pretty hot so we weren't able to walk to entire trail (honestly I think we were all a little tired, haha), but the part that we did get to see was amazing. There was also this beach that you could get to by climbing down the side of the cliff. Well Tony and Frank went down (with Molly & Ellie) but Emily and I stayed up at the trail, because it was a little too steep for Moose and Charlie. I definitely want to go back there soon though without our dogs so we can hike down there and just relax. Here are some of the pictures from today...


This is a view of the Cliffs



Me & Tony standing on top of the cliff




This is Tony down at that beach that you had to hike down to




Charlie in the backpack because his feet were too hot




These are the stairs that run down the side of the cliff. Surfers use them to get to the water and than they paddle out from there. That's Frank bringing Moose back up after he dipped him in the water because he was just sooo hot.



Here's a view of the cliffs from the stairs

2 comments:

  1. I had SOOOOO MUCH FUN TODAY!!! ha I can't wait to do it again. I read online that south of where we were there was another sucluded beach, and the "town" I wanted to walk through was at the North side that we drove by.
    I was very happy to get home and shower ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we will go back for sure!! haha i have a list of places i want to check out, so it should keep us busy for awhile ha and there all free places i believe, so even better.

    ReplyDelete